Every once in a while it’s time to buy my partner a present. It’s never long before Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, her Birthday, or maybe she’s just had a difficult time and deserves a nice surprise. Like most guys, I can’t say I enjoy shopping as there’s a billion possibilities. Fortunately, I’ve discovered something that hasn’t failed me yet. Costco Jewellery. It’s like hitting a home run…. every time!!!
Reasons to buy Costco Jewellery
- Jewellery is a virtual lock – You can almost never go wrong buying jewellery for your special lady. – As Ron Burgundy would say, “It’s science.” It’s virtually impossible to fail when you give her a new necklace, ring, earrings, or watch. If you do, see reason #4.
- Convenience – I visit Costco every week for groceries. I also have a newborn. Time is valuable.
- Quality and Value – O.K. I’ll be honest, I really haven’t done a comparison to another store. However, I’m confident that since virtually everything else is of good quality and value at Costco, jewellery is no exception.
- Easy Returns – If you find yourself in the extremely rare position of her not loving the item, just return it. Simple.
- Jewellery for every budget – Jewellery ranges from around $100 to $20,000 and beyond. There’s even more on Costco’s website.
- No pressure sales staff – Nobody is on commission at Costco. Enough said. 🙂
- Executive Membership Rewards – If you have an Executive Membership, congratulations, you’ll eventually receive 2% back on your purchase. 🙂
Thank you for reading my post. 🙂 If you like my blog, feel free to donate a few bucks using the link at the top. Any donation is greatly appreciated! If you can’t do that, please share any of my blog posts with your friends or other Costco Facebook groups. Feel free to explore my other Costco Reviews by clicking here. You can also join my Costco Money Saving Tips and Reviews Face here. Thanks!