This week’s Costco Love Letter post is brought to you by Safeguard. I’ve partnered with Safeguard to share their Liquid Hand Soap Refills, now at select Costco stores. It’s only $9.99 and available for a limited time! Plus it washes away 99.9% of bacteria! Safeguard your family by washing your hands and tell germs bye-bye. #ad
2020 has been a difficult year, but when times are tough, it’s good to remind yourself of the good things in life. I have much to be thankful for and while it may sound silly, Costco is one of them. Why? Here’s my list!
Costco Love Letter List
- The Prices – Duh! It’s hard to beat Costco pricing on… anything…..
- Good quality products – Costco usually doesn’t sell low quality items. Yes, I’ve bought a few things there over the years that weren’t up to snuff but……
- The Return Policy – Costco is pretty good about taking stuff back, for nearly any reason.
- Costco is decent to their employees – I’m sure there are some that will disagree, but compared to any other big box store, I bet Costco has some of the best wages and benefits. I like shopping at a place where workers are respected.
- Weekly sales – Every week Costco has many unadvertised sales ranging from 15%-25% off the regular Costco price.
- Price Adjustment Policy – If an item gets marked down within 30 days of purchase, you can usually ask the membership services desk for the difference.
- Kirkland Brand – Kirkland is Costco’s brand and is usually just as good as the name brand. (Most likely cause the name brand is probably producing it.)
- Costco partners with local entertainment/restaurants – Obviously Costco imports most of their products, but they do sell gift certificates with local independent business like theatres, restaurants, and other entertainment venues. If you need a staycation or want something local, these items are usually located near the book section.
- One Stop Shopping – You can’t get everything you need at Costco but it’s pretty close. Gas, Tires, Appliances, Electronics, Groceries, Prescription Glasses/Medication, Clothing, and more…
- Costco Executive Membership – Yes, it costs more than the regular membership but if you spend $250/month on average in Canada, it’s worth it.
Thanks again to Safeguard for sponsoring this post. Feel free to explore my other Costco Reviews by clicking here. You can also join my Costco Money Saving Tips and Reviews Face here. Have an awesome rest of your day!