I do not like cooking, and yet I love eating. Not a great combination for successful living. Recently, one of my friends invited me over for Chicken Wings that he made using his T-Fal Actifry and those wings were amazing. At that moment I decided to buy a T-Fal Actifry at Costco. Since I like the T-Fal Actifry so much, I have created a Costco T-Fal Actifry Review. Check out my other Costco Product Reviews here! (Disclaimer: I am not being paid or sponsored in any way shape or form regarding this product. I just like it.)
Remember to subscribe to this blog and receive interesting posts, just like this one. Subscribe in the lower-right sidebar! Check out my other Costco Reviews and Tips related posts here. You may also want join my Facebook Group, Costco Money Saving Tips and Reviews here.
In short, the T-Fal Actifry is great! I bought my T-Fal Actifry at Costco for $138.99 (Canadian dollars) which works out to about $105 USD. Having said that, Canadian and American Costco pricing isn’t always the same even with the exchange rate factored in.
Costco T-Fal Actifry Review – Top 6 Likes!
- Easy to use. There is simply one on/off button. No setting the temperature. Just check on your food every now and again to see how it’s doing. Easy to do since there is a large window on the top of the machine. Most importantly, if the food looks ready, it probably is.
- Cooks food evenly. I love Chicken wings but I find it hard to cook them in a regular oven or bbq. Either I overdo it(i.e. drying them out or burning the wings), or undercook so that there is pink meat near the bone. The Actifry cooks them evenly because there’s a paddle constantly stirring the food. Simple, but effective.
- Significant Cooking Oil Reduction. The T-Fal Actifry has a paddle that constantly stirs the food as it is cooking. It also has a non-stick surface and so cooking oil is greatly reduced, if not eliminated. In fact, I haven’t used any cooking oil while using the machine as it’s not been necessary.
- Easy Clean-Up. The machine can quickly and easily be taken apart for cleaning and reassembled again. The non-stick surface means nothing gets burned on and so washing is a snap.
- Food Versatility. Meat or vegetables, you can cook either! A recipe book is included. I haven’t read it yet, and maybe I never will. One thing for sure is that there is no shortage of what you can cook with this machine.
- Energy Efficient. I haven’t run any tests but since it is much smaller than a conventional oven, it most likely uses considerably less electricity.
I hope you enjoyed my Costco T-Fal Actifry Review. Please feel free to like comment, share, subscribe below!
Here are a couple before and after photos of the chicken wings that I made. I threw the chicken wings in, added a bit of salt and pepper, and 30 minutes later had delicious wings. Bang bang!
Take a look at the photos below and you can see that I’ll never have to eat Chicken Wings at a restaurant again! I can make the perfect ones right at home, and my Wings are far healthier too! Thanks again for reading my Costco T-Fal Actifry review!