Recently, I visited Kelowna, British Columbia. Kelowna is an absolutely stunning city in British Columbia’s Okanagan region and tourism is a big driver of the local economy. The weather, scenery, ski resorts, and the many world-class wineries in the region are just a few of the many great reasons to visit! If you need a taxi during your time in Kelowna, you can ride in style AND be environmentally friendly. How? Use Kelowna’s Current Taxi Service featuring Tesla vehicles. Without further adieu, here is my Tesla Current Taxi Service Kelowna Review.
Current Taxi is a Taxi service in Kelowna featuring all Tesla vehicles. The Current Taxi fleet consists of the Model S and Model X. In the not too distant future, Tesla’s Model E will be added to the fleet.
Tesla Current Taxi Service Kelowna Review
- No Emissions – Clean, local Energy supplied by BC Hydro.
- Comfortable Ride – If you’ve never been in a Tesla, here’s your chance.
- Friendly Service – My driver was Gordie. Nice, friendly guy and was right on time. 🙂
- Same Price as any other taxi. Teslas are premium vehicles and they give a smooth, quiet ride.
- Easy to use App – Allowed me to watch my taxi on my phone using GPS, not too mention reassuring as I had a flight to catch. The app also allowed me to book my ride well in advance, which I recommend since Current Taxi is pretty busy these days.
Tesla’s are beautiful vehicles and definitely comfortable to ride in. I’ve been lucky enough to test drive the Tesla Model S and the Tesla Model X. If you want to learn more about these vehicles, check out my reviews by clicking on the links in this paragraph.
My driver was friendly and on my way to the airport told me about how the company got started. Very cool company and great to hear about a new business finding success.
Thanks for reading my Tesla Current Taxi Service Kelowna Review!